Monday, April 14, 2014

Top Six things I hate about my iPhone 5s.






I bought my iPhone 5s (my first smartphone) back in November 2013. So having used it for like 5 months now I have some gripes with it that want to express in this post.

1) Transferring music from my PC to the phone via iTunes is a fucking mess. It is soo fucking complicated for something that should be so simple as a simple drag and drop. 90% of the time I have to give up after trying multiple times. FFS.

2) Trying to change Sim cards is a fuckin pain cos trying to remove the bloody slot with a thin piece of metal is such a fuckin nuisance. Also I never got the removal tool with my phone. Finding a piece of metal thin enough to fit in the slot is another major fuck.

3) No damn Radio Tuner. Even a $10 phone has one, but this $1000 phone does not.

4) Battery doesn't hold much of a charge and I find myself charging it more than using the bloody phone.

5) Cos of its flat boxy build its hard to pick it up off a flat surface. This a where a rounded back might come in handy.

6) Finally how come Apple cannot bundle an instruction manual in the box? IS it soo fucking hard???
I have to trudge through the net to find a manual, and I am still finding out the phone's 'hidden features'.

So yeah I am sick of this phone right now, wish I had bought a stupid Samsung.





2 comments:

  1. umbe amma athe samsung ekak ewannam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have blocked ads on my pc using Kaspersky Anti Banner feature. So I have never helped you to raise your earnings by visiting your site. :) However I will visit your site through a proxy and will click few ads daily. It will help you to get your ad sense account banned for the reason "invalid click activity".


    Thank You.
    Have a Nice day.
    - Aruna47

    ReplyDelete