Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mobile gaming vs Consoles vs PCs!



Hello, so I was thinking and it suddenly hit me. I play more games on my iPhone 5s than I do on my PC. I have always been a PC gamer, since the early days of Prince Of Persia and later Doom and Half Life etc.

But mobile gaming has progressed so much, the graphics and storylines are getting closer to PCs nowadays that I find it much easier and faster to get my quick gaming fix via my iPhone these days. For one thing phone starts much faster than a PC, apps load up way faster than a PC games, and being mobile I can play it wherever, whenever, and not have to be at my desk all the time.
Can relax in the garden or go to the nearby riverside and play on my mobile while taking in the relaxing sights and sounds of the environment.

So I believe mobile gaming has already far eclipsed consoles and soon will do so with PC gaming.
As mobile power and graphical capacity increases, and since everyone needs a phone for communication, PC gaming and consoles will become a thing of the past. 


1 comment:

  1. උබෙ අම්මාට හැමිනීයන් ගෙරි වෙස සක්කඩ බල්ලා

    ReplyDelete