Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My top three picks from the 2014 E3 games expo!

Ok saw a bunch of trailers for up coming games from the E3 2014.
But the only 3 that really got my heart palpitating are these.


1) Star Wars Battlefront.

This looks every Star Wars fan's wet dream. To be able to play all the major battles in the movies with movie quality graphics. Have a look at the in-engine renders. And tell me your jaw ain't on the floor.



2)  The Division

This has some of the most amazing detail and lighting effects I have ever seen. I wonder if the final game will be this good.





3) Far Cry 4

I have soft spot for Far Cry games. The first one was a true utter Masterpiece. Like living every 80s action movie and mutant monster movie combined and then some. Saying it's the most fun one can have on a PC is a understatement.

Second one was a drab dreary bore, only good for its nice visuals of Africa, but little else.

But they came back strong with Far Cry 3, with a good core villain, and pretty graphics and a bit of RPG elements thrown in for good measure.

So the 4th version looks mighty interesting to me with aerial based combat, elephant rampages, and even better graphics.




No comments:

Post a Comment