Friday, June 6, 2014

My Top 10 favourite Star Wars quotes!



Star Wars is back in the air, with host of new movies and live action TV shows in the works.

So I decided to write up me favourite Star Wars lines. Truth be told almost every single line in especially the Original Trilogy are classic lines. To bring em down to 10 favourites is mighty hard indeed!

1 Try not. Do or do not. There is no try- Yoda, trying to teach Luke the ways of the Force in the Empire Strikes Back.

2. Traveling through Hyperspace ain't like dusting crops boy.- Han Solo extolling the virtues of not jumping into Hyperspace without proper calculations.

3. Never tell me the odds.- Han Solo, when C3PO gives him the odds of successful asteroid field navigation.

4. Great kid, don't cocky.- Han Solo, after Luke blows up his first Tie Fighter.

5. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.- Han Solo, when Obi Wan tries to teach Luke about the Force.

6. That's no moon, its a space station.- Obi Wan Kenobi, when they find themselves drawn towards a distant object.

7. Alderaan? I'm not going to Alderaan, I've gotta get *home*, it's late, I'm in for it as it is! - Luke Skywalker, when Obi Wan tries to persuade him to join him in high adventure.

8. Why do I get the feeling you're gonna be the death of me?- Obi Wan Kenobi, when Anakin keeps losing his lightsaber as well as his cool.

9. Use the Force, Luke.- Obi Wan Kenobi, when Luke tries to use the targetting computer to blow up the Death Star.

10. Wars not make one great- Yoda, when Luke says he's looking a for a great warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment